Who are typical OLB customers?
- Content sites, portals, ISP’s and Fortune 1000 companies with high traffic but no eCommerce functionality looking for a fully outsourced solution. Content sites, portals and Fortune 1000 companies who have some e-commerce in place but are looking
- for either an additional channel or a better approach.
- System Integrators and web developers who can provide added value to their customers or generate additional revenues by including e-commerce functionality in their offerings.
- Existing brick & mortar companies who have inventory and fulfillment capability but do not wish to create and maintain an e-commerce site and infrastructure.
How is OLB different from other CSP’s?
We offer basic key advantages:
- Time to market-we can create a customized site within days and have it fully operational in less than 2 weeks
- Cost-we are the only CSP that does not charge a setup fee.
- Flexibility-our platform is flexible which allows us to provide more customized solutions for Partners.
- Pricing-we provide Partners with a price comparison feature which they can utilize if they wish to set prices for products or run promotions.
- Payment processing-we can provide financial service companies with the ability to have their customers’ accounts directly debited for payment.
- Categories-we are about to introduce a Travel Category which will allow for airline and train tickets purchases, hotel reservations, and car rentals, which is the first of its kind among our competitors.
- Experience-we have been providing e-commerce outsourcing services since 1996.
Who supplies the products within ShopFast DSD?
OLB has established strategic relationships with a number of Suppliers that will provide a diverse assortment of product categories and fulfill orders as well as provide real time product and order information. Most of our Suppliers fulfill products not only for other popular e-commerce websites, but for established “brick & mortar” companies as well. Each Supplier is selected with great care.
What are the costs for the ShopFast commerce platform?
Our e-commerce software and services are provided at no cost. Instead, Partners share with OLB in the net profit from e-commerce transactions generated from the branded sites we will operate and maintain.
Net profit represents 50% of the profit generated by e-commerce transactions, after adjusting for all direct costs associated with the sale, including the cost of goods sold, customer service and credit card fees. Shipping and handling charges are paid by the e-commerce customer at the time of sale and are forwarded to our Suppliers by OLB in conjunction with the payment for products shipped.
Why will surfers shop on a ShopFast-powered site?
The OLB business model is designed to utilize the benefits of the Internet and e-commerce to provide superior value to e-commerce consumers. The Company believes that the complete ShopFast DSD solution offers its Partners end-users a number of benefits:
- Quality and selection from recognized brands
- Information-rich marketing
- Convenient and secure shopping experience
- Competitive prices
- Emphasis on customer service